Plant Operators: Entry and experienced contributors
Operating of process equipment, tending or controlling units or systems that process chemical and/or allied substances into intermediate or finished products. Assuring the cleanliness of process equipment throughout the plant.
- Operate & maintain plant equipment ( mixing vessels, filters, and support equipment)
- Loading and unloading of bulk materials from packaging and equipment
- Assist in the operation of processing chemicals into a final product.
- Maintain clear and accurate logs for production and equipment.
- Other duties as necessary
Previous Experience and Educational Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalento
- Speak, read, and write in Englisho
- Basic math skills
- Ability to operate a forklift truck (prefer certification)
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment including safely glasses, hard hat and steel toe safety shoes. As needed, wear TYVEK® PPE, rubber aprons and associated PPE for the safe handling of chemicals.
- Able to pass respirator fit test
- Able to lift 50 pounds of material safely as part of routine materials charging of materials.
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Proof of ability to work in USA
- Pass Criminal Background Screen
- Pass Drug Screen
Mechanical skills to trouble shoot basic equipment.
If interested, please respond to email address provided with resume/job history, salary history and contact information.